This page contains all of the forms and applications that a 4-H member may need. If there is something not listed, please contact the Champaign County Extension office.
A smartphone/tablet app is available to download, called the Champaign 4-H app. This app contains much of the content of our website, now available to access while mobile! View the instructions to download, install, and use the app on your device.
The 2022 information has been posted regarding 4-H Achievement Award Applications and Ohio 4-H Scholarship opportunities at the Ohio 4-H Just for Teens Awards & Scholarships page.
- 2022-2023 4-H Youth Board Application - (was due September 30, 2022)
- 2022-23 Junior Fairboard Application - (was due October 23, 2022)
- 2023 4-H Camp Counselor Application - (was due September 30, 2022)
- 2023 Food Fashion & Creative Arts Board Application - Due December 16, 2022
- Extreme Honor Form
- Across County Lines Request Form - (used for 4-H members to join 4-H in a county other than their home county. The form is returned to the county you wish to join. The 4-H educators in both counties must approve the transfer and the transfer is generally considered to be permanent, i.e. in effect throughout the remainder of the member's 4-H enrollment. You will be notified once approval is granted.)
- 4-H Member Transportation Waiver Form -(used to grant permission for 4-H member to be transported by someone other than parent)
- Winning Plan Form - (used when a member may need accommodations due to a disability or special needs)
- 2022 Champaign County Pork Council Women Scholarship Application - (was due August 11, 2022)
- 2022 Champaign County Pork Council Women Scholarship for Feed Application - (was due August 10, 2022)
- 2022 FCS Scholarship Application - (was due March 11, 2022)
- 2022 Todd Conrad Memorial Scholarship - Cover Letter / Application - (was due March 1, 2022)
- 2022 Rabbit and Cavy Advisor's Scholarship - (was due July 1, 2022)
- 2022 AB Graham Scholarship - (was due April 15, 2022)
- 2022 Matt Calland Memorial Scholarship - Guidelines / Application - (was due April 1, 2022)