This folder contains all of the forms and applications that a 4-H member may need. If there is something not listed, please contact the Champaign County Extension office.
A smartphone/tablet app is now available to download, called the Champaign 4-H app. This app contains much of the content of our website, now available to access while mobile! View the instructions to download, install, and use the app on your device.
The 2020 information has been posted regarding 4-H Achievement Award Applications and Ohio 4-H Scholarship opportunities at the Ohio 4-H Just for Teens Awards & Scholarships page.
- 2020 Extreme Honor Form
- New Member Enrollment Form
- 2020 Ohio 4-H Achievement Record Application (was due February 1, 2020)
- 2019 Matt Calland Memorial Scholarship Guidelines
- 2019 Matt Calland Memorial Scholarship Application (word fillable form)
- Cross County Lines Request Form - (used for 4-H members to join 4-H in a county other than their home county. The form is returned to the county you wish to join. The 4-H educators in both counties must approve the transfer and the transfer is generally considered to be permanent, i.e. in effect throughout the remainder of the member's 4-H enrollment. You will be notified once approval is granted.)
- 4-H Member Transportation Waiver Form - (used to grant permission for 4-H member to be transported by someone other than parent)
- Permission to Transport