This folder contains all of the forms and applications that a 4-H member may need. If there is something not listed, please contact the Champaign County Extension office.
The 2020 information has been posted regarding 4-H Achievement Award Applications and Ohio 4-H Scholarship opportunities at: ohio4h.org/4-h-youth/teens/awards-scholarships
The deadline to submit Achievement Award applications will be February 1, 2020. Those are submitted directly to the Champaign Co. Extension Office.
- 2020 Extreme Honor Form
- New Member Enrollment Form
- 2019 Ohio 4-H Achievement Record Application
- 2019 Matt Calland Memorial Scholarship Guidelines
- 2019 Matt Calland Memorial Scholarship Application (word fillable form)
- Cross County Lines Request Form - (used for 4-H members to join 4-H in a county other than their home county. The form is returned to the county you wish to join. The 4-H educators in both counties must approve the transfer and the transfer is generally considered to be permanent, i.e. in effect throughout the remainder of the member's 4-H enrollment. You will be notified once approval is granted.)
- 2019 EXTREME Honor Member Award Form - (used to track points towards being an EXTREME Honor Member. Due 8/31/2019)
- 4-H Member Transportation Waiver Form - (used to grant permission for 4-H member to be transported by someone other than parent)
- Permission to Transport