The Champaign County Fair is operated by the County Agricultural Society. OSU Extension works cooperatively with the Fair Board to allow 4-H members to participate in the county fair.
The Champaign County Fair remains a traditional rural county fair. Come visit the traditional rural flavor while providing modern fair facilities. The fair is the largest learning laboratory for 4-H and FFA youth. Champaign County Fair dates are August 2-9, 2019.The Champaign County Fair is one of the largest event in the county.
- 2019 Night Barn Duty Assignments
- 2019 Calf Scramble Application (Due 7/15/19))
- 2019 Pig Scramble Application (Due 7/15/19)
- 2019 Fair Queen Application (Due 7/1/19 to fP.O. Box) Rules & Regulations
- 2019 Pork Queen & Princess Application (Due 2/19/2019)
- 2019 Dairy Ambassador Application (Due 7/10/19