Master Gardeners host educational workshops that are open to the public! Programs will be announced on this website, and also on the Champaign County Master Gardeners and Extension Facebook pages. Newspapers and the Ag and Natural Resources emails are also utilized.
Programs at a Glance:
- Vegetable gardening series at the community gardens in Urbana through the summer
- Make It Take It class each spring at the library in Urbana
- Community meal in September
- Provide butterfly larvae to each elementary school to use in life sciences curriculum
- Educators and leaders in the community tasked with sharing knowledge with clientele requesting assistance
- Providing speakers to group and organizational talks upon request - reach out to Amanda via email or at 937-772-6012 to obtain additional details